What We Do
- Dental disease is one of the leading causes of heart, kidney and liver failure due to bacteria entering the blood stream. Pets with dental disease could experience pain and difficulty eating.
- We provide oral exams to help diagnose periodontal disease among other oral disease. We offer dental cleaning and polishing and if necessary, tooth extractions.
- During your visit, your pet will receive a thorough physical exam. We will examine your pet’s skin, coat, eyes, ears, mouth, teeth among other physical characteristics.
- We’ll listen to the heart and lungs to detect any abnormalities if any. Our team will answer any questions and explain your pet’s diagnosis, treatments and recommendations.
- Client education is very important to us and we work hard in providing the information that every client needs.
- We perform surgical procedures on a daily basis, with the most common been routine spays and neuters. We also offer a wide variety of soft tissue surgeries and orthopedic procedures.
- For all surgeries with run pre-anesthetic bloodwork to ensure your pet has no underlying issues that haven’t been diagnosed yet.
- With part of our surgical protocol, your pet will receive pre-surgical medication to help him/her relax while we prepare for surgery. Will all surgical procedures we monitor all vital signs during the anesthesia time until the pet is fully recovered. Once your pet has recovered, we will schedule a time for you to pick him/her up and discuss post-surgical instructions.
- Radiology is very important in Veterinary Medicine. We can diagnose a wide variety of diseases and conditions, like orthopedic injuries, cardiac and respiratory diseases, gastrointestinal problems and many others. Our services include radiographs, ultrasound and echo-cardiograms.
Mobile Pet Imaging
We Now Offer High-Definition CT Scans & Fluoroscopies!
We are very excited to announce that we now offer CT scans and fluoroscopy onsite via Mobile Pet Imaging. MPI provides services at our office from their custom-built, state-of-the art mobile unit—specifically designed to transport their high-tech equipment and provide a safe, clean and tranquil place to perform the procedures.
For more information about this service please feel free to contact our office.
Laboratory Tests And Bloodwork
Laboratory tests are an essential part of a compete evaluation of any pet. We offer in-house testing that can give us results in a matter of minutes, as well as more advanced tests with our outside laboratory services. Here are some of the in-house test that we offer:
- Routine heartworm testing
- CBC (complete blood count), and complete blood chemistry
- Intestinal parasites exams
- Skin and ear cytology